Principal: Michael Travis
Secretaries: Lacey Straight
Attendance: 231-264-8108 x3119
Student Services and Counseling
What do School Counselors do?
School Counselors help all students in the areas of academic achievement, personal/social development and college and career development. School Counselors work with students, faculty, and families to maximize students’ growth and ensure students become productive, well-adjusted adults. School Counselors are advocates for students’ well-being and are resources for their educational advancement.
You can come to the School Counselor for:
- Brief counseling for social/emotional issues
- Schedule changes
- College and career planning
- Transcript and scholarship assistance
- Standardized testing questions
- Guidance and support on any aspect of school, personal, or social stressors
Please make an appointment with Mrs. Bueby to review your classes and credits toward graduation each year.
- The course description book can be found here: ERHS Course Guidebook 2019-2020
- To access the Transcripts tab and request that a copy of your transcript be sent to you, your college/university, NCAA, etc. click here: Transcripts
- To print a copy of the Scholarships List click here: Scholarships 2018-2019. A list of scholarships due in December and through next year will be coming soon. Most scholarship applications are online and copies of paper applications are in the file cabinet in Student Services. See Mrs. Bueby or Mrs. Molby for more information.
- The College Visit tab can be accessed here: College Visit Dates/Times
Scheduling begins with course requests. To access the Scheduling tab for more information and forms click here: Scheduling . Schedules are available before the start of school. Please review for critical changes such as:
- Any missing classes (no 2nd hour, etc.)
- Class without meeting the prerequisites, A sections without B, and B sections without A for English, Math and Science.
If your schedule needs adjustment, see Mrs. Bueby on the appointed day/time per the welcome letter from Mr. Travis. Any other changes can be discussed before/after school, during lunch, or submitted on the change request form no later than five days after the start of the term.
Wondering about NCAA eligibility? View this presentation that will answer all your basic questions: NCAA Eligibility Presentation
After viewing the presentation, plan to meet with Mrs. Bueby for audits and additional questions.
Career Planning and Exploration
- Freshmen: PSAT 8/9- Fall & Spring
- Sophomores: NMSQT – Fall & PSAT 10 – Spring
- Juniors: NMSQT – Fall & Michigan Merit Exam (MME) required exams in the Spring (SAT/WorkKeys/MSTEP).
- Optional – ACT: various dates at www.actstudent.org; ERHS code: 231-340
- Optional– SAT: various dates at www.collegeboard.com; ERHS code: 231-340
Student Assistance through Mrs. Bueby and Miss Gervais
Third Level Crisis Center and other referrals available