Welcome to the Mill Creek PTO
Mill Creek's Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) is a volunteer organization committed to enhancing our children's education and building a strong community around them to help them excel in academic and social endeavors. It is our sincere hope that we will be able to support the efforts of the staff as well as provide fun experiences for students. Every parent is encouraged to join and we believe this is a great way for families to meet and connect with each other.
Here are some PTO Highlights!
- Facilitate 2 Primary Fundraisers – Fall Jog-a-thon and Spring Carnival
- Host Pop-In and Read Events
- Provide stipends for all teachers
- Provide all classrooms with essential supplies, including Kleenex, band-aids, disinfectant wipes and expo markers
- Organize meals for staff during Parent Teacher Conferences
- Design events to support Teacher Appreciation Week
- Assist with assemblies and field trips as requested
- Plan Family Fun Nights
Corinne Prabhaker is Mill Creek's PTO President.