Lakeland Elementary School 616 Buckley St, Elk Rapids, MI 49629 (231) 264-8289
Mill Creek Elementary School 9039 Old M-72, Williamsburg, MI 49690 (231) 267-9955
Substitute Paraprofessionals Preschool and Kids' Club
Programs located at Lakeland and Mill Creek Elementary Schools. Candidates should be able to work well with children ages 3 years to 12 years.
- Must be 18 years or older with valid driver's license.
- Must provide FBI fingerprinting at a cost of $60. (This can be used at all Michigan schools).
- A physical and TB test administered by your own doctor. Fee will be paid by ER Schools.
- A DHS background clearance.
- CPR/First Aid/Blood Borne Pathogens certification.
Rate: $9.45 per hour
Date Available: Immediately
Interested candidates can pick up an ER Schools application at:
Linda Dart, Program Director
616 Buckley Street, Elk Rapids
Mill Creek Elementary
Kathy Lee, Program Director
9039 Old M-72, Williamsburg
The Elk Rapids Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the Elk Rapids Schools to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, age, sexual orientation, membership or non-membership in an employee organization, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors, except where otherwise provided by law.